My favourite piece of technology.
Hello everyone.
My favourite piece of technology is the laptop, because is very portable and allow me to work in programs that doesn´t run on tablets and smartphones, like Photoshop, InDesing and Illustrator. I can use these programs to develop digital photography and edit that, also for diagram books and posters.
The laptop for me has become more important, due to the pandemic of coronavirus, considering that is not possible the reunion with other people, because at the university has cancelled the face-to-face teaching and imposed the virtual teaching, for this is indispensable have the connection with internet and a device for the online class. I can use the laptop for this. Also, I can use the laptop for play computer games, that help me to distract because I can play and talk with friends.
If I didn´t have a laptop, this year would be so difficult to study and so distressing for me.
Thanks for reading.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario