About me.

Hello everyone, this is my first post in the blog, and now I am going to talk about me.

My name is Cristóbal Vilo Suárez, I am twenty-two years old, I born and grew up in Puerto Montt, in the south of Chile.


 

In 2009 I learnt to play oboe, this is very important for me because I was studying music and playing oboe in orchestras for eight years. I finished the secondary school in 2015 and be accepted for study music in the Universidad de Chile, I was studying two years music in the university and after I decided change career to art theory and history in the same university. Currently I´m in the sixth semester of art theory and history, and now I´m feeling very well on this career.

Thanks for reading, bye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Raúl Ruiz.

A photograph and Its story.

Post graduate studies.